Sunday, March 1, 2015

Weekend Cardio Jaunt #photoblog

This weekend Len and I partied like rock-stars. I don't get out much due to my busy work schedule and just life in general so to get all dolled up and go dancing two nights in a row was a real treat! 


Not only did we have a blast, but we burned A LOT of calories, especially Friday night. The Prince and Michael Experience was basically a party with two dueling DJs that mixed nothing but the hits from the two stars. We literally danced and sang all.night.long. It was AWESOME!

My friend Dani and I danced all night!

Oh yea. We cheated. We had cheese-fries. Oops. LOL. But I think we danced enough to burn it all off!


Saturday night, we went Salsa dancing and it was so much fun! It was our first time and everyone there was REALLY into it! We warmed up after a while and cut a rug or two before the night was over:) I found a few great deals for couples dance classes on Groupon
                                                              
Don't yal just hate how men lose weight faster than us?!! He is coming on down!
Great Night Out!






No comments:

Post a Comment