Sunday, March 8, 2015

Little Victories



soooo after eating green and lean, drinking a gallon of water a day, not eating after 7 and "trying" to work out at least 30 mins a day I am pleased to say that Len and I have lost a total of 8 lbs each in less than 3 weeks!



We have a whole lot more to go, but I am VERY pleased because this is becoming more than just fad diet... it's becoming a lifestyle. Here are a few things that helped me these past three weeks:


  • I took a shot of ACV almost every morning with a half of a Grapefruit- this was great for energy and I realized I wasn't as hungry
  • I got rid of all the carbs in my house... even the potatoes and corn
  • I had at least 2 green smoothies a day
  • NO SALT. AT ALL. I actually hid it from myself, still haven't found it. 
  • I drank 1 Gallon of water a day.
  • NO EATING after 7pm. 
  • I ALWAYS PACKED SNACKS!!!! Fail to plan, Plan to fail:)


****I tried to do some form of exercise daily- but I mostly have to credit this rapid weight loss to changing my eating habits.

Sooooooo excited for my vacation now and totally motivated to keep at it when I come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment