Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Early Mornin' Juice

So over the weekend I got my Ninja Pulse in the mail and let me tell you...
                  IT. IS. A M A Z I N G!
The Pulse comes with two personal  cups for early morning juicing or smaller jobs and a larger blending cup that can be used as a food processor  or even to knead dough!
I must admit when I first purchased this I was a bit skeptical, even considered sending it back a few times, only because  I read some reviews  that said it wasn't powerful  enough  to do the 3-N-1 job (processor, blender, and juicer) but let me tell you... it is EVERYTHING! The Ninja Pulse has cut so much of my prep time down and made cooking  easy and fun again. So far I have used  it as a processor to make cashew cheese, as a juicer each morning, and as a blender/chopper for my onions & peppers... I'm DELIVERT!! I'm not chopping up my spices no mo!!!!!


Before I got the Ninja, breakfast time was a drag. I would have my little grapefruit and ACV and keep it moving, now I wake up each morning hype as hell to play with my new toy! (ok, that didn't come out right but you know what I mean:)  the blades are super sharp (((I already  sliced my finger because I forgot the blade was in the sink))) the Ninja can slice, chop, and blend just about anything! SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!


This morning  I'm making one of my new favorite  drinks. I mixed carrots, frozen strawberries, a little of my green power mix, beets and a little lemon water! With all those flavors combined you might think it wouldn't  have a distinct  taste but actually  the Carrots and Strawberries  saved the day!




I would definitely  recommend  this for someone  new to "the life" aka clean and healthy  living;) At 69.99 on Amazon, it's not so much of a monetary commitment, and the interchangeable  cups AND blades make it a worthwhile investment.

If you happen to purchase  one, or have a great drink recipe to share, drop a note  and let me know!!


Have a fanTABulous day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow those drinks must be really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yasss they are amazing! I have to send you a bullet so you can be hooked too!!

    ReplyDelete